Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Treasure Hunt

Every year on Easter I like to design a little egg hunt game for my boys. No exception this year. This year I felt they are old enough to learn how to read a treasure map. To make the paper looks aged, I teared off all edges and applied distress ink old paper + vintage photo. I hid eggs all over the house. There are 10 eggs that have a symbol in it and they are hidden in locations depicted on the map. Whoever finds all 5 unique symbol can get a mystery bag of goodies! My kids got crazy about this game.


I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.
 
Supplies used in this card:
  • Lawn Fawn mermaid for you stamp set (LF)

1 comment:

  1. How super fun!!! I bet they LOVED hunting all those eggs this year :) thank you so much for joining us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete