Monday, June 26, 2017

Teddy Bear Hugs

I'm sharing a very simple card today. I started out by creating a heart shape "stencil" and stamped a bunch of chicks to fill up the empty heart space. Then I stamped a teddy bear in the corner peaking out. I colored everything with Copic markers including the ombre dark blue border. In the end, I added some decorations such as cross stitch borders and sequins to make the card looks not so empty.
 
Good timing for a July 4th theme card!
 
 
I'm submitting this card to the following challenges:
 
 
 

Supplies used in this card:
  • MFT friends furever stamp set (MFT)
  • MFT basic sticth lines die-namics (MFT)

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the way you've only coloured one of the birds.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the chicks are so sweet.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card would've taken me forever to figure out, so I am very impressed with your "simple" card here! I really liked how you created your own heart design and how you paired it with that adorable dog! This is whimsical and clean and crisp. Excellent work and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete