Monday, October 30, 2017

Ready For Christmas

Today I'm using another one of my favorite stamp sets from Mama Elephant 2017 October release. I wanted to create soft colors with these stamps. I picked winter ink from Mama Elephant and wild rose ink from Lawn Fawn to stamp stripes on the front panels. For inner panel, I used Copic markers to color the images and applied very light shades of distress ink to the background. In the end, I put very generous amount of Stampendous shaved ice as shaker element inside the window.


I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.
 
Supplies used in this card:
  • Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant All Prettied Up dies (ME)
  • Mama Elephant Basic Borders stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant Merry Greetings stamp set (ME)
  • Lawn Fawn mini snowflakes dies (LF)

1 comment:

  1. adorable cards Katrina, those characters are so cute...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete