Sunday, November 12, 2017

Xmas Gift Tags With Foreset Friends

Lately I have seen videos of people making cards/tags as gifts and I thought it was a really good idea. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I decided to make some tags as Thanksgiving gifts.

I first stamped the animals on the tags and covered them up with masking papers. I then ink blended the snow banks and skys with distress inks. After peeling off the masking papers, I colored the animals with Copic markers. Finally, I sprinkled some water as well as white acrylic paints to create snow effects.

I really enjoyed the process but I have to say, mass producing these tags were more time consuming than I initially thought.



I'm submitting this tag project to the following challenges.
 
Supplies used in this card:
  • Mama Elephant Whimsical winter stamp set (ME)
  • Mama Elephant City sidewalks stamp set (ME)
  • MFT Tag builder blueprint 6 (MFT)

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely darling! Love the inky backgrounds and sweet images. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant and cute tags.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete